Location: Primarily based in Wolverhampton but may have some requirements to travel to other locations as and when required.
Lloyd James Media is a well renowned and established Consumer acquisition direct marketing business and is part of a large and diverse group of businesses that operate across many separate sectors including media, financial services, legal and software development. We focus on providing our clients with flexibility, speed of service and highly cost-effective solutions to meet the most challenging business objectives.
You’ll be joining our extended team of colleagues at an exciting time, as we are expanding and investing in new business ventures that will extend the range of products and services for our customers.
To prepare and provide financial information, support, and advice to staff and management in line with the company’s strategic ambitions and priorities, delivering a high quality financial and management accounts service to the directors. You will also ensure that all Finance Policies and Procedures are carried out in line with appropriate regulations.
Reporting to Group Finance Manager, the role will be responsible for processes all payroll related activity for 9 group connecting companies. The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Updating Sage payroll with starters, leavers and personal employee details
- Using the HR system & Sage payroll and existing Excel payroll schedules to prepare monthly payroll for group companies
- Updating and processing multiple pension records (Now Pensions & Peoples Pension)
- Preparing & checking weekly commissions to authorised bonus structures & targets
- Dealing with all payroll queries
- Efficiently resolving payroll & Sage & HR system related issues
- Uploading e-payslips, e-P60’s, e-P11d’s and P45’s on the E-Pay portal
- Reconciling all statutory and voluntary deductions to deadlines
- Filing statutory and regulatory returns (HMRC RTI, and multiple pension scheme submissions), as well as managing online portals
- Co-ordinating BACS transmissions, general ledger interfaces and post-payroll reports
- Recognising and implementing improvements to processes
- Assisting with any Ad-hoc duties required for the business need
What we offer in return:
- A competitive basic salary up to £25,000
- 20 days holiday per annum
- A comprehensive training programme
- Fun and friendly environment
- 24-40 hours per week between Monday – Friday (9.00-17.30) flexible during payroll week
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Current and relevant experience of running multiple payrolls & pensions on your own and or with Finance & HR function support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and operate cross multiple support and operational functions
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Excel, Sage Payroll, HR systems
- Ability to positively persuade and influence others
We have created a working environment where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results. Above all, this is somewhere exceptional people can excel and help others do the same.
We are looking for: –
- Professional, driven and highly motivated candidates
- Must have excellent organisation, communication and typing skills
- A methodical approach with good attention to detail
- Pays attention to detail and records information accurately
- Team player that focuses on optimising the team output
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by submitting your application in the form on this page.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter. Make sure to add your full name and contact details so that we can get in touch.
Lloyd James Media Group always welcomes the receipt of CVs from ambitious, talented candidates. We offer career development opportunities across a broad range of specialisms, including business development, IT, finance and administration and more.
Please complete the form below and submit your CV for consideration.
Careers at Lloyd James Media Group
Lloyd James Media Group always welcomes the receipt of CVs from ambitious, talented candidates. We offer career development opportunities accross a broad range of specialisms, including business development, IT, finance and administration and more.
Please complete the form and submit for CV for consideration.