Lloyd James Media is a well renowned and established specialist media business and is part of a large and diverse group of businesses that operate across many separate sectors including media, financial services, legal and software development. With offices in London, The Midlands, Wales, The North of England, and India, the combined businesses employ over 450 employees, that are focused in providing our customers with high quality products and services, that are backed up with rigorous customer service and care.
You’ll be joining our extended team of colleagues at an exciting time, as we are expanding and investing in new business ventures that will extend the range of products and services for our customers. This is a varied role that will see you engaged in supporting the Marketing Director and the wider organisation.
- Acting as liaison with the marketing team and external suppliers
- Fully briefing external suppliers in writing
- Content creation and implementation
- Implementation and management of social media sites
- Analysis and reporting using Google Analytics and social listening analysis
- Providing analysis and reporting on campaigns to internal stakeholders
- Design of online and offline collateral
- Email Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Website, digital content and optimisation
- Work with external suppliers including affiliates and other agencies
- Various ad-hoc marketing duties as directed
- Liaison with external suppliers, including developers and printers.
- Creation of customer communication campaigns including letters, forms, e-mails, SMS and other documentation.
- Organisation and version control of items and liaison with compliance department.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders.
- Manage all marketing creatives and centralised storage
- Event planning and organisation
- Taking minutes for team meetings and organising action plans and timelines
40 hours per week between Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.30
What we offer in return:
A competitive basic annual salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday P/A
- Central location
- Fun and friendly environment
We’ve created a working environment where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results. Above all, this is somewhere exceptional people can excel in a range of careers – and help others do the same.
- Minimum of 1 years proven experience as marketing assistant
- Good understanding of data analysis and statistics methods
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM) and digital marketing tools
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Copywriting and proof reading skills
- Adobe creative cloud tools experience
- Degree in marketing or relevant discipline or a suitable digital marketing qualification is desirable
If you are interested in what you have read and feel you can contribute to our expanding business then please apply.Apply Now
Careers at Lloyd James Media Group
Lloyd James Media Group always welcomes the receipt of CVs from ambitious, talented candidates. We offer career development opportunities accross a broad range of specialisms, including business development, IT, finance and administration and more.
Please complete the form and submit for CV for consideration.