Lloyd James Media Group is a well renowned and established specialist media business and is part of a large and diverse group of businesses that operate across many separate sectors including media, financial services, legal and software development. With offices in London, The Midlands, Wales, The North of England, and India, the combined businesses employ over 450 employees, that are focused in providing our customers with high quality products and services, that are backed up with rigorous customer service and care.
You’ll be joining our extended team of colleagues at an exciting time, as we are expanding and investing in new business ventures that will extend the range of products and services for our customers.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Executive Personal Assistant to ensure the group business objectives are achieved and the coordination and communication with company directors, senior management and external suppliers.
What we offer:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000-£30,000.00 dependant on experience.
- 20 days holiday P/A.
- Fun and friendly environment.
- Central location with fantastic transport links (train, buses, trams), all within walking distance.
40 hours per week between Monday – Friday. Due to the nature of the role, a degree of flexibility is required.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Diary management – arrange meetings by liaising with internal and external customers.
- Plan and co-ordinate meetings including preparing documentation.
- Take minutes when required at meetings and ensure agreed actions are followed up.
- Produce a high standard of written communication.
- To draft documents and correspondence on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer and to format documents, such as letters and presentations as required.
- Arranging travel for the team through the appropriate systems.
- Finance duties, i.e collating expenses, checking staff expenses and petty cash duties.
- Being pro-active and using high level initiative to make decisions (using broad knowledge of the company) when the Chief Executive Officer is not available.
- Travel to offices as well as external meeting locations as required across the UK. From time to time, may include travelling to international destinations.
- Act as representative of the Chief Executive Officer where required.
- Have a strong appreciation of confidentiality.
- Working with senior management team to ensure various business projects are delivered in efficient and timely manner.
- Any other duties requested by the Company.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 Years P.A experience supporting Senior Director level and above.
- Experience of working in the private sector.
- Good knowledge of Compliance regulations and requirements including FCA.
- Maintain superior working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- Quick and accurate minute taking.
- Superb English skills – written and spoken.
- Flexibility and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- A self-starter able to work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to think strategically with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Enthusiastic and driven individual.
- Proactive and focused self-starter.
- Highly confident, assertive and efficient in dealing and engaging with senior/high profile contacts and clients.
- Highly confidential and discreet.
- Good at building relationship at all levels within an organization.
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure.
- The ability to prioritise matters and juggle many projects simultaneously.
If you are interested in what you have read and feel you can contribute to our expanding business then please send your CV.Apply Now
Careers at Lloyd James Media Group
Lloyd James Media Group always welcomes the receipt of CVs from ambitious, talented candidates. We offer career development opportunities accross a broad range of specialisms, including business development, IT, finance and administration and more.
Please complete the form and submit for CV for consideration.